FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Is your child being bullied in school? Do you know of any bullying occurring?
If so, The United Motorcycle Enthusiasts are asking you to come stand and speak out against bullying Monday evening.
There is a Fort Wayne Community Schools school board meeting Monday at 6:00 p.m. located at 1200 South Clinton Street in Fort Wayne.
They are asking if you could be there between 5:30-5:45 pm to voice your concerns and show support.
- Bikers asking the community to stand up against bullying
- Bikers help parents recognize bullying
- Bikers escort Snider freshman to school, stand up against bullying
- Bikers help victims of school bus bullying
- Bikers offer support to end bullying for student
- Bikers hold event to bring awareness to suicide and bullying
- Students at Lincoln Elementary standing up against bullying
- Biker community makes one man's wish come true
- Local biker organization helps women's shelter
- The biker community wants you to keep this in mind when you hit the road