Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The Big Brothers Big Sisters organization held their 11th annual Women's Champagne Brunch this weekend to raise funds for their youth programs.
The programs serve over 1,500 children giving them an adult mentor.
This year there were over 30 sponsors and FOX 55's Melea VanOstrand was the emcee of the event.
This year's theme was also “Little Sparkles... Big Magic”.
FOX 55 features "Littles" looking for a match every Wednesday night during FOX 55 News First at 10.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters hold champagne brunch
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters holds graduation party
- Big Brothers Big Sisters celebrates new branding
- Terry Bradshaw speaks at Big Brothers Big Sisters dinner
- Big Brothers Big Sisters holds 15th annual Brad Miller Gala fundraiser
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Indiana introduce new STEM program
- Start Something Big: Dominic
- Start Something Big- Emily
- Start Something Big - Rovenio