FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A new race is coming to Baer Field Motorsports Park next summer.
The local race track announced the inaugural "Grocery Getter Classic" on its Facebook page Sunday afternoon.
It will be a 24 hour endurance race with up to 500 cars.
Drivers will be able to switch out with at least three other people.
The race will be held September 22 and 23 at the track.
- Baer Field Motorsports Park hosting endurance race
- Baer Field Motorsports Park announces closure
- Racing returns to Baer Field Saturday night
- Cars racing for 24 hours at Baer Field this weekend
- Buffalo roam Steuben County fields
- Solomon Farm Park hosts Christmas on the farm
- Deer Park hosts 20th annual St. Patrick's party
- Foster Park Little League baseball field recovers from vandalism with a bang
- Museum proposed for Fort Wayne's Smith Field
- County commissioners reject rezoning of Spencerville field