ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT) - Drivers on the west side of Allen County have something to be thankful this holiday season.
Bass Road is back open Monday night after being closed for several months as crews widened the bridge over I-69.
However, you'll have to enjoy it while it lasts.
That's because the road will close again the spring so crews can install a trail around Buckner Park.
- Bass Road reopens for Winter
- Bass Road to reopen in January
- Bass & Hadley Road roundabout opened
- Hillegas Road bridge reopens
- Bass and Hadley Road closure starts July 5th
- Bass Road will remained closed for another month
- Opening of Bass and Hadley Road roundabout delayed
- Dupont Road expected to reopen this weekend
- City prepares for winter roads
- Washington Center Road to reopen with some changes