Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - YLNI Barr Street Market opened Saturday.
The intersection of Wayne and Barr Street will be full of vendors with a variety of meats, produce, baked goods, and crafts.
The market is open (weather permitting) each Saturday from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. now through late September.
Live music and children’s activities are also scheduled for each Saturday.
- Barr Street Market now open
- Southside Farmer's Market officially open
- One dead after shooting on South Barr Street
- South Side Farmer's Market opens for season
- Asian stock markets slightly higher after Wall Street loss
- Open Streets event to return to Fort Wayne in July
- Open Streets highlights active transportation in the city
- Open Streets Fort Wayne returns for 3rd year
- Stock market is on the rebound after a disastrous day on Wall Street
- Fort Wayne housing market booming