FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A popular restaurant, Bandidos is closing down one of their locations by May.
The owner of Bandidos said in a letter posted to their Facebook page they're sad to close one of their busiest and most popular locations, but it's, "out of our hands."
The letter says Parkview, who they lease the space from, originally gave them notice last year that they'd have to leave, but the owner alleges there was repeated mixed communication with Parkview that they could stay longer.
Recently, they were told they'd have to leave by the end of May.
The owner states he hopes to be back in the Aboite area soon, and they're happy to serve customers at one of their other locations.
- Bandidos to close Glencarin Boulevard location
- State Boulevard to close for gasline relocation
- State Boulevard reopens
- Realignment of State Boulevard begins
- Drivers react to State Boulevard closure
- Three seriously hurt in Jefferson Boulevard crash
- Metro Diner location in Fort Wayne closes
- International Business College closing Fort Wayne location
- Work to resume on pedestrian bridge over Coliseum Boulevard
- Sears and Kmart to close 40 more locations