KENDALLVILLE, Ind. (WFFT) -- East Noble standout senior football player Bailey Parker signed with Saint Francis to continue his football career on Friday afternoon.
Parker helped lead the Knights to a 4A state runner-up finish as a senior during the 2019 campaign.
The Knights lost to Evansville Memorial 21-3, and finished with a 14-1 overall record.
Parker was one of the most dynamic players in the area, throwing for 3,110 yards and 39 touchdowns, while also rushing for 1,363 more yards and 18 more scores.
In total, he racked up 4,473 total yards and 57 total touchdowns.
Parker also tallied 91 tackles and five interceptions on the defensive side of the ball.
- Bailey Parker picks Saint Francis to continue his football career
- Saint Francis Falls to Taylor
- Saint Francis Looks to Stay Undefeated Against Siena Heights
- Saint Francis Remains Unbeaten With Win Over Siena Heights
- Ferrer Breaks Record as Saint Francis Remains Perfect
- Saint Francis Beats Reinhardt, Claims Second Straight NAIA National Title
- University of Saint Francis holds beam signing amid construction
- University of Saint Francis new chapel close to completion
- University of Saint Francis president to retire next summer
- Rev. Eric Zimmer appointed as University of Saint Francis president