CORUNNA, Ind. (WFFT) - An 18-month-old child was killed in a farming accident near Corunna Thursday.
The accident happened in the 1900 block of County Road 13.
The DeKalb County Sheriff's Department said Oliver Stackhouse was in the care of this mother.
Deputies said the child was near a tractor that wasn't running when it rolled backwards over Oliver.
The child's mother tried to stop the tractor but her leg was pinned.
Oliver Stackhouse died at the scene.
It's not clear if any safety equipment on the tractor was working.
- Baby dies in DeKalb County farming accident.
- Child dies after accident at farm in northeastern Indiana
- DeKalb County Planning Commission tables proposed farming restrictions
- Car collides with farm tractor in DeKalb County
- Norwell student dead after farming accident
- DeKalb County Jail needs repairs
- DeKalb County creating Veterans Court
- Car Crash in DeKalb County
- Roundabout planned for DeKalb County
- DeKalb County considering CFO regulations