FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — "Baby Shark Live!" will continue to make a splash across North America and play over 70 cities in the Spring including at Fort Wayne's Embassy Theatre on April 30, 2020 at 6PM.
Tickets for the Embassy show will go on sale Friday, Nov. 22 beginning at 10 a.m.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
There will also be a meet and greet option for purchase in addition to show tickets.
For tickets, click here, call (800) 745-3000 or stop by the STAR Bank box office at the Embassy.
For more information about this show, click here.
“We’re thrilled to bring Baby Shark Live! to so many new markets across North America,” says Stephen Shaw co-president of Round Room Live. “This is a cultural phenomenon and we are very pleased how families have responded to Baby Shark live on stage.”
The hit show sold out performances across the country during the 6-week run and was seen by nearly 100,000 fans, Shaw said.
The live show is based on Pinkfong’s viral earworm and global dance phenomenon, Baby Shark.
Fans of all ages can expect singing and dancing through new and classic songs including Baby Shark, Five Little Monkeys, Wheels on the Bus, Jungle Boogie and Monkey Banana Dance.
Baby Shark has climbed the charts and connected with fans around the globe.
After entering the Billboard Hot 100 at No. 32, the song has had a 17-week streak in the Top 50 while topping the Kids Digital Song Sales Chart.
The Baby Shark Dance video has over 3.9 billion views, making it the 5th most viewed video in the history of YouTube.
- 'Baby Shark Live!' coming to the Embassy Theatre in 2020
- Former American Idol winner Scotty McCreery coming to Embassy Theatre
- Tony Bennett to perform at Embassy Theatre
- Embassy Theatre's Festival of Trees returns for 35th year
- Clyde Theatre ready for live entertainment
- A hospital is dressing up newborns in Baby Shark onesies for Shark Week
- Embassy celebrates 90th birthday
- 2020 Fair Housing Summit coming in April
- Clyde Theatre announces several summer concerts
- Foellinger Theatre Concert and Movie Series Announced