FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Big Brothers Big Sisters' largest fundraiser is officially underway.
The annual Bowl For Kids Sake kicked off with a special VIP event Thursday.
Over the next three weeks, teams across five counties will be bowling to raise money to match mentors with kids.
The goal is to raise $250, 000 to help make 250 new matches.
"It is the biggest fundraiser anybody and everybody can do. You don't have to be an athlete. You don't have to have a special talent because its not about the bowling, it's about the kids," said Shelley Schwab, BBBS Director of Development.
You can sign up to participate in Bowl For Kids Sake or to be a big at the Big Brothers Big Sisters website.
- BBBS Bowl For Kids Sake kicks off
- BBB warning of social security scam
- Coats For Kids kicks off 18th year
- Coats for Kids kicks off Tuesday
- Local businesses, leaders honored during BBB Torch Awards
- Empty Bowls fundraiser helping bowl down hunger
- 2019 Gearfest kicks off
- Arab Fest kicks off Saturday
- Media Day Kicks Off Girls Basketball Season
- 29th annual Farm Show kicks off