FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Thousands of shoppers are expected to join the Cyber Monday fun, but the Better Business Bureau of northern Indiana says if it's too good to be true, it just might be a scam.
While you do your on-line shopping, make sure you're shopping on protected sites.
If you can, pay using a credit card to avoid direct access to your bank account. If you have any doubts about the company you're looking to order from, go to bbb.org to look up the business.
- Avoiding on-line scams
- Hackers using "scareware" to scam
- Power companies warn of scam
- Police warn against candy scam
- Beware of tax refund scams
- After allegations, Moore avoids spotlight, questions
- How to avoid buying a flooded vehicle
- Online purchase scams on the rise
- LaGrange County warns about phone scam
- Don't fall for the fake check scam