The autopsy results of Jeffery Jones, who was involved in an officer involved shooting on October 27th, 2016, are in.
The Allen County Coroner's Office says the 53-year-old died of natural causes. The cause of death is cardiac arrest due to hypertensive heart disease. Jones was shot and released from the hospital to the Allen County Jail after the incident in October.
On November 15, he had a medical emergency at the jail, and was transported to a local hospital, where he later died.
- Autopsy results in Jeffery Jones case have been released
- Spring 2018 ISTEP results released Wednesday
- Autopsy on found remains proves inconclusive
- Autopsy reveals Fort Wayne Police Officer died from heart attack
- Jury Selection begins for Marquavious Jones trial
- Sidewalks covered in snow could result in fines
- Man dies in car fire as result of suicide
- Charly Butcher calling hours released
- Biggest 1-day drops for the Dow Jones industrial average
- Italy's biggest bank mistakenly releases earnings data