Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Autism is steadily growing and a local organization is making sure families affected by it don't have to miss out on having a good time.
The Autism Society of Indiana held their 5th annual Autism Acceptance fundraiser Sunday afternoon.
The event included a resource fair of 40 plus providers serving the autism community.
"Our families affected by autism often isolate themselves and don't realize they are part of a bigger community. This gives them a day to realize i'm not alone. There's a lot of people going through similar things i'm am. We can work together to make our lives better," Kelly Pence with the Autism Society of Indiana said.
If you would like to learn more visit www.inautism.org
- Autism Society of Indiana holds fundraiser
- Culver's holds Honor Flight fundraiser
- Noble County Humane Society holds grand opening
- Metro Diner to hold fundraiser, soft opening
- Family holds fundraiser to help MDA
- Friends of motorcycle crash victims hold fundraiser
- SCAN holds brown bag lunch fundraiser
- EACS hosts autism awareness event
- Florist holding fundraiser for Animal Care and Control
- Scoops Ice Cream in Angola holding Fundraiser on Friday