Paulding, OH—Information is still being sought regarding the homicide investigation from April 15, 2018 at 7546 Road 87 Paulding, Ohio.
Investigators believe the murder suspect, Matthew J. Dempsey, may be driving a 2002 Buick Regal 4 door Tan in color bearing Ohio registration GYR4176. The vehicle is registered to Dempsey.
If anyone has information regarding this investigation or any other crime, please contact the Sheriff’s Office at 419-399-3791. You can also leave information via Facebook by searching Facebook/Paulding County Sheriff’s Office or view their website at www.pauldingohsheriff.com and leave an email for the Sheriff. You may also leave an anonymous tip via the website by scrolling to the bottom of any page and clicking on “send us an anonymous tip.”
- Authorities in Paulding, Ohio seeking leads in homicide investigation
- Paulding County shooting suspect dies
- FWPD investigates shooting near Paulding Road and Webster Street
- Paulding County Police investigate death after home invasion
- Fire damages home on Paulding Road
- Paulding County murder suspect found in Nevada
- Paulding County man arrested for shooting grandson
- First responder training facility opens in Paulding
- Paulding County Hospital cutting equipment services
- Authorities seek missing woman and her son