FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The son of a Noble County Sheriff and retired Noble County Sheriff's department matron died in a car crash Thursday evening.
30-year-old Andrew Harp of Auburn, Indiana, the son of Doug Harp and Renee Harp, was driving a 2015 Jeep westbound on County Road 415 North near County Road 1000 East when his car left the road.
Police responded to the single vehicle crash around 6:50 p.m., when they discovered Harp's car had struck a tree. He was the only person in the car and was not wearing a seat belt.
The Indiana State Police are investigating the crash. Toxicology results are pending and weather is not believed to have been a factor in the crash.
- Auburn man dies in single vehicle crash Thursday night
- Auburn teenager critically injured in vehicle crash
- Man dies in downtown crash
- Auburn man drowns in pond
- Ashley man hurt in three vehicle crash
- Five vehicle crash sends four to the hospital Thursday
- Auburn police officer involved in crash
- Man dies in motorcycle crash on I-69
- Single-car crash on I-69 sends one to hospital
- Auburn man arrested for several burglaries