DeKALB COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT) - An Auburn man was arrested in connection to several burglaries in DeKalb County.
The DeKalb County Sheriff's Department arrested Montana Warner, 22, on several charges Friday.
Around 11 a.m. March 29, deputies were called to a home on the 5600 block of CR 75A to a report of a burglary.
Deputies say a man heard someone pounding on his house. When the victim went outside, he saw the suspect get into a blue Camaro.
The victim also noticed a door to his garage was kicked in and several items were missing.
Three hours later, deputies were called to a home on the 3500 block of CR 34.
There, the suspect was seen on surveillance parked in the driveway of a home.
Deputies said they found items taken from the home on CR 34 online from a Fort Wayne pawn shop.
They tracked the item to Warner's apartment, where police found several items that could connect him to more burglaries.
A 15-year-old from Butler was also arrested.
- Auburn man arrested for several burglaries
- Auburn man drowns in pond
- Burglary suspects arrested in Kosciusko County
- Town Marshal arrested on burglary charge
- Two arrested after DeKalb County burglary
- 2 arrested in Auburn for prostitution and robbery
- New Aldi opens in Auburn
- Auburn raising water rates 43%
- Auburn man dies in single vehicle crash Thursday night
- Auburn man critically injured in DeKalb County crash