WATERLOO, Ind. (WFFT) -- An Auburn man was critically injured Tuesday after his SUV collided with a tractor-trailer.
The crash happened about 8 p.m. at the intersection of U.S. Highway 6 and County Road 27.
Dekalb County Sheriff's deputies say 32-year-old Jason D. Walden of Auburn was driving a 2007 Ford Escape southbound on 27 when he failed to yield the right of way to a semi heading east on U.S. 6.
Deputies say the semi struck the Escape in the passenger side.
Walden was airlifted to a local hospital in critical condition.
The driver of the semi had minor injuries.
- Auburn man critically injured in DeKalb County crash
- Auburn teenager critically injured in vehicle crash
- Woman injured in DeKalb County crash
- Car Crash in DeKalb County
- Four people injured in crash, one critical
- Man critically hurt in crash
- Police investigate critically injured infant
- Dekalb County police investigate two vehicle crash
- Two dead in DeKalb County crash
- Two hurt in DeKalb County crash