AUBURN, Ind. (WFFT) - This is the third year for Museum Store Sunday and the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum is joining the initiative.
The purpose of 'Museum Store Sunday' is to offer quality gifts filled with educational value to consumers, with all purchases supporting the host museum.
1926 Duesenberg Model A - The Model A Duesenberg was the first production automobile that the Duesenberg brothers produced. The Model A featured many innovative components, including the first hydraulic brakes on a production car. pic.twitter.com/t70Ltuacvd— Automobile Museum (@ACDAM1974) November 26, 2019
“We decided for 'Museum Store Sunday' we're going to have a little bit of a sale here to kind of help generate people to come in and visit the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Museum," weekend supervisor Amber Haiflich said.
Haiflich said the shirts are the most popular in the museum store.
- Auburn Cord Duesenberg Museum joins 'Museum Store Sunday'
- Auburn, Cord, Duesenberg parade and festival brings out locals
- ACD Museum hosts "trunk or treat"
- ACD Museum hosting New Year's Eve party
- ACD Museum in need of repairs
- Museum proposed for Fort Wayne's Smith Field
- Kruse Foundations sells museum to investment group
- New Kruse Museum owners seeking public input
- Former Auburn hardware store becomes steakhouse
- Fort Wayne Museum of Art displays AIDS quilt