Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- There are 100 plus artists filling up Friemann Square and for it's second year, Art in the Park had quite a few people return to see all the new items this year and a lot of first time visitors like Stephen.
"I think the street art was my favorite. I love the street art. people are very creative,"Stephen said.
It's a time plenty of artists look forward to so the city can see what they have to offer.
For a lot of them, it's a joy to be among people who love the arts as much as they do.
"It makes you feel good that everyone is out here. There's a lot of artists in Fort Wayne that people don't know about. Some people just do it for hobbies. Some are professional, but everyone is like equal out here. It's wonderful,"Julie Deville said.
Colleen and George Matovic said it's nice to not only see the art, but see all the people, and they say they only expect Art in the Park to only get bigger.
"Every year it's special. You never know what you're going to see, and there's high quality art here. It's just wonderful."George said.
Art in the Park will also be going on Sunday until 4pm.
- Art in the Park brings out the art lovers
- Carroll highlights fine arts
- City council approves art commission
- Huntington North art teacher dies
- Public Art master plan underway
- Fort Wayne Arts United Center restoration plans
- PACE program helping students succeed using art
- Public Art Commission gathering public input
- Fort Wayne Museum of Art displays AIDS quilt
- Art This Way works to improve downtown alleys