OAKWOOD, Ohio (WFFT) — An arrest warrant has been issued for David Abram Ziesel, 40, of West Palm Beach, Florida.
Police say Ziesel is currently on federal probation in West Palm Beach for an Armed Bank Robbery.
The warrant is for one count of Aggravated Robbery, a Felony of the First Degree.
Ziesel was last seen leaving the State Bank in Oakwood, Ohio, around 9:14 a.m. Wednesday.
Police say he was driving an early 2000’s model Chevy Cargo Van, possibly with Indiana registration VTH394.
The say the license plate returns to a different vehicle and is expired, but returns to the suspect.
Ziesel was seen earlier in the morning wearing dark baggy sweat pants, a long sleeve blue Chicago Bears t-shirt and dark tennis shoes.
“Ziesel will be considered armed and dangerous until he is apprehended, even though he didn’t brandish a weapon. I credit the cooperation of several agencies acting quickly and communicating timely to leading to this point in the investigation,” said Sheriff Jason K. Landers. “My investigators will continue working with agencies across the state and country to track this guy down. The Fulton County Sheriff’s Office in Ohio has been instrumental in our investigation. Their agency interacted with Ziesel yesterday, and I couldn’t thank them enough for their assistance in our case today.”
If anyone has information regarding this investigation or any other crime is asked contact the Sheriff’s Office at (419)-399-3791.
You may also leave an anonymous tip via the website by scrolling to the bottom of any page and clicking on “send us an anonymous tip.”
- Arrest warrant issued for Paulding County bank robbery suspect
- CAPTURED: Paulding County bank robbery suspect arrested in Florida
- Woman found dead in Paulding home, arrest warrant issued
- Paulding County shooting suspect dies
- Paulding County deputies search for bank robber
- Paulding County murder suspect found in Nevada
- Paulding County man arrested for shooting grandson
- Man arrested in Kentucky for Paulding County murder
- Paulding County Hospital cutting equipment services
- Paulding woman killed in Defiance County crash