HUNTINGTON, Ind. (WFFT)- Huntington police made an arrest after a two month old baby girl died Tuesday.
On Sunday police responded to Cedar Run Apartments around 4:30 a.m. and found the baby girl unresponsive. She was taken to Parkview Huntington and later airlifted to PRMC.
Around 6:00 a.m. Tuesday she was pronounced dead. The cause of death was determined to be blunt force trauma. Her death was ruled a homicide.
Police arrested Kevin Tucker in relation to the death. He is currently being held in the Huntington County Jail on a felony neglect charge, and aggravated battery resulting in death.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- Arrest made in infant death
- Arrest made in stabbing death
- Arrest made in Regency Inn death investigation
- Arrest made in Lillie Street death investigation
- Second Arrest Made in the Death of Malakai Garrett
- Van Wert Police release more details on infant death investigation
- Arrests made following police pursuit
- Arrest made in Huntington stabbing
- Police investigate critically injured infant
- Arrest made in shooting of two children