Police have arrested the man they believe to be responsible for a shooting that took place on Lillie Street Saturday morning.
26 year old Deyante Stephens has been arrested on charges of murder.
Stephens is accused of shooting two women, one of whom was pregnant, a little after 6:30 Saturday morning on the 1200 block of Lillie Street. The victims: 37 year old Preonda Jones was found dead inside the home. 24 year old Brianna Gould was transported to the hospital suffering from gunshot wounds and pronounced dead.
Gould was pregnant at the time of her death with a baby boy.
These are the third, fourth, and fifth homicides in Allen County for 2018.
- Arrest made in Lillie Street death investigation
- One hurt in Lillie Street shooting
- Arrest made in Regency Inn death investigation
- Arrest made in stabbing death
- Arrest made in infant death
- Stabbing on Lillie Street leaves one person in critical condition
- Police investigating death on S. Webster Street
- Police investigating death on Baxter Street
- Baxter Street death investigation suspect charged with murder
- Second Arrest Made in the Death of Malakai Garrett