LAGRANGE COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- Police in Lagrange County arrested a man after a battery incident Thursday night.
Officers were called to a home at 8360 E. 750 S. just before 11:30 p.m. Thursday. A battery reportedly occurred between Elizabeth Johnson and Joseph Rothell. Rothell left the house, but officers picked him up in Kendallville.
Rothell was arrested and charged with domestic battery in the presence of children.
- Arrest made in Lagrange County battery
- Woman arrested in LaGrange County following stabbing
- LaGrange County residents still dealing with flooding
- Human remains found in LaGrange County
- LaGrange County police investigate fraud case
- LaGrange County Sheriff seeking shooting suspect
- LaGrange County warns about phone scam
- Vehicular pursuit leads to drug-related arrest in Lagrange County
- Battery victim dies, suspect arrested
- Two Men from New York Arrested on Marijuana Charges in LaGrange County