FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Many joined in on the festivities at Headwaters Park on Clinton Street for Arab Fest for it's last day.
This is Arab Fest's 5th year. Some of the festival's popular features like the huge tent and camel ride returned. People also got a chance to check out home decor, jewelry, and fashion among trying different foods from the culture.
Arab Fest also took place during Ramadan which will end June 4th.
- Arab Fest wraps up
- Arab Fest kicks off Saturday
- Surviving the Rib Fest heat
- Pug Fest comes to Fort Wayne
- Korea Fest takes over Allen County Library
- Greek Fest kicks off 39th year
- Solfest wraps up
- Original Arts and Music Fest returns to Jefferson Pointe
- First Veg'n Brew Fest comes to Headwaters Park
- Volunteers respond to call for Three Rivers Fest clean up