Apartment fire causes heavy damage to kitchen

The resident told FOX 55 the fire started when she was cooking in her kitchen.

Posted: Mar. 24, 2018 10:45 PM
Updated: Mar. 26, 2018 9:55 AM

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- A fire at Coral Club Apartments on the city's south side left a woman's kitchen badly damaged.

Firefighters arrived on scene just after 8:30 p.m. Saturday in the 800 block of Dolphin Drive. The resident told FOX 55 the fire started when she was cooking in her kitchen.

No injuries were reported.

Article Comments

Fort Wayne
Broken Clouds
67° wxIcon
Hi: 75° Lo: 65°
Feels Like: 67°
Angola
Overcast
59° wxIcon
Hi: 71° Lo: 63°
Feels Like: 59°
Huntington
Broken Clouds
65° wxIcon
Hi: 76° Lo: 65°
Feels Like: 65°
Decatur
Scattered Clouds
66° wxIcon
Hi: 76° Lo: 66°
Feels Like: 66°
Van Wert
Scattered Clouds
66° wxIcon
Hi: 75° Lo: 66°
Feels Like: 66°
Summer-Like Friday
WFFT Radar
WFFT Temperatures
WFFT National

Community Events