FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) -- FOX 55 watchers who use an antenna must rescan their television starting today to continue watching.
WFFT changed frequencies as of 1 p.m. Friday.
- Select Scan or Autotune from your TV or converter box control menu to start the scanning process.
- Your TV will do the rest. This process usually takes a few minutes to complete.
Once your rescan is complete you will still find your favorite stations on the same channel number as before. If you have rescanning difficulties, you can usually find instructions by selecting the Set-Up or Menu button on your television or converter box remote control.
If you're still having issues you should consult the TV or converter box owner's manual for detailed instructions. You may also call the FCC's consumer hotline at 1-888-225-5322.
- Antenna users: How to rescan FOX 55
- Get ready to rescan your TV to keep watching FOX 55
- FOX 55 celebrates the Mother's Day Holiday
- FOX 55's top stories of 2018
- Buttigieg takes to Fox News and slams Fox News
- Users of CBD oil discuss benefits
- Instagram users report massive decline in followers
- Instagram now lets users flag misinformation
- FOX 55 catches surprise proposal at local Kroger