CORUNNA, Ind. (WFFT) - An anonymous tip about an underage drinking party led police arresting a 19-year-old on various drug charges last Saturday.
According to a release from police, officers arrested 19-year-old Blake Crager.
On the night of Aug. 11, the DeKalb County Sheriff's Department said they followed up on an anonymous person's tip and found consistencies with the information they received.
Officers responded to a home in the 1100 block of U.S. 6 in Corunna. During a search of the home in question, they found roughly 537 grams of marijuana, cocaine, drug paraphernalia and multiple types of alcohol.
The release said a total of nine minors and one 21-year-old were involved.
Crager was charged with Dealing Marijuana, Possession of Marijuana, Possession of Cocaine, Possession of Paraphernalia and a Minor in Possession of Alcohol.
Police said additional charges for the involved parties are being looked at.
The case remains under investigation.
- Anonymous tip leads to teen's arrest on various drug charges
- Shooting investigation leads to 4 arrests for gun, drug charges
- Drug sting leads to arrest by FWPD
- Half a million pounds of pork products recalled after anonymous tip
- Vehicular pursuit leads to drug-related arrest in Lagrange County
- Drug bust on Aboite Center Road leads to four arrests
- FWPD make drug arrests
- Tip leads Indiana police to re-examine 1950 murder case
- Traffic stop leads to drug bust
- Fort Wayne duo arrested on drug trafficking charges