Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The annual palnt sale supports the Allen County Master Gardeners, their programming events, and the Display Gardens.
The 11" Premium Combo Hanging Baskets with Petunias and Verbena with color choices: Orange, Pink, Purple or Red/White/Blue are new this year. The cost will be $16.00 each.
They are also offering Patio Planters 13 ½" pot which come in either a Red Geranium Patio Planter which includes a geranium, spike and vinca vine or a Confetti Patio Planter.
That includes lobelia, petunia and verbena. The cost is $20.00 each.
The 4" Geraniums are offered in the following colors: Red, Salmon, White, Pink and Fuchsia.
Hanging basket options include: Boston Fern, Purple Wave Petunia, Pink Wave Petunia, Red Geranium, Salmon Geranium, Red New Guinea Impatiens and Salmon New Guinea Impatiens.
Orders must be placed and payment received by March 31 or while supplies last.
Pick up location will be the Allen County Fairgrounds, 2726 Carroll Road in the Lions Club Barn. Pick up will be THURSDAY, May 10, 5-8 pm or FRIDAY, May 11 from 9 am-12 Noon.
No refunds for orders not picked up. Orders not picked up will be available for resale.
For order forms and for additional information call the Purdue Extension Office, Allen County at 481-6826 or visit our website at www.extension.purdue.edu/allen to download an order form.
- Annual Allen County 4-H Plant sale fundraiser deadline approaching
- Purdue Extension-Allen County hosting Garden Walk and Plant Sale
- Allen County SPCA holds 3rd annual Howl-O-Ween
- East Allen County Schools hiring
- Allen County Fair begins Tuesday
- Allen County Judge Levine retiring
- Developers approach county council about Electric Works
- Allen County Right to Life holds 45th annual Rally and March for Life
- Allen County sees big STI increase