FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The Animal House Sanctuary is requesting donations for their organization.
They're in need of supplies such as food, kitty litter, toys, and cleaning supplies. The organization is also looking to build a cat patio, and would like some help with construction supplies.
Tidy Cat Litter
canned cat food
Scratching posts and pads
KMR milk replacement
canned kitten food
dry kitten food
Apple Cidar Vingar
GIft Cards needed
Pet Supplies Plus
Tractor Supply Co
Location for drop-offs
1920 Bluffton Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46809
Vet donations can be mailed to:
Aboite Animal Clinic
4142 Covington Rd.
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46750
Huntington Pet Hospital
705 Etna Ave.
Huntington, Indiana 46750
Monetary donations to help with vet expenses can be made to their PayPal account at firstname.lastname@example.org, or directly mailed to the Aboite Center Clinic, or Huntington Veterinary Hospital.
Donations can also be purchased from smile.amazon.com and select Animal House Sanctuary.
Kris Grimmer of Animal House Sanctuary says many animals are up for adoption, and you can contact her directly if you're interested at: 260-438-8697
- Animal House Sanctuary asking for donations
- Elderly lion dies at northeastern Indiana animal sanctuary
- It's St. Catty's Day at Black Pine Animal Sanctuary
- Fort Wayne Animal Care and Control holds spring open house
- Sandra Bullock donates $100,000 to help save animals from California fires
- Skatin' for Christmas donations
- DNR proposes new animal euthanizing rule
- Muncie animal shelter offering $20 adoptions
- H.O.P.E for Animals offering four dollar microchips
- Allen County Animal Shelter is overcrowding