ANGOLA, Ind. (WFFT) - Thousands of people from across the country visited Angola High School this weekend to watch hot air balloons.
Angola Balloons Aloft is an annual competition that attracts balloon pilots from as far away as Texas and California.
The event was created as a family-friendly event, with rides and games, a petting zoo, antique tractor show, and of course food.
Balloons fly every morning and evening, weather permitting.
Around sunset, there is a "balloon glow" where the balloons light up while on the ground.
For more information, visit the Angola Balloons Aloft website.
- Angola Balloons Aloft takes place this weekend
- Electrical fire damages Angola home
- New hotel opens in Angola
- Fire destroys mobile home in Angola
- Electrical fire destroys Angola mobile home
- National championship taking place in Fort Wayne
- "March of Outrage" takes place downtown
- Gun advocates gather in Angola for 2nd Amendment rights
- Brightpoint plans to create affordable housing in Angola
- Veterans gather to access resources at stand down in Angola