FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Amber Pasztor was back in front of an Allen County judge Friday morning.
Back in November of 2017 the court ordered her psychological evaluation from the murder trial of her two kids in Elkhart County be re-evaluated along with another, independent evaluation to take place.
The results of the evaluation were not back, but the judge ordered a pre-sentence investigation report to be prepared.
Pasztor will be back in court on April 9th.
- Amber Pasztor in court
- Amber Pasztor back in court
- Amber Pasztor sentenced in neighbor's death
- Amber Alert update
- Amber Alert canceled
- Amber Garrett appears in court, grandma speaks out about charges
- Amber Alert cancelled for missing child in Auburn
- Coroner identifies pedestrian hit by car, Amber Garrett behind the wheel
- Murder suspect in court
- Julio Carrillo in court