FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Amber Pasztor will spend the rest of her life behind bars.
Pasztor was sentenced to 65 years in prison Monday in Allen County Superior Court.
She pleaded guilty but mentally ill in the death of her neighbor Frank Macomber, 66, in 2016.
That's the same plea she took in the murders of two children Lillian Hernandez, 7, and Rene Pasztor, 6, last year in an Elkhart County court.
Pasztor killed Macomber in September 2016, then stoll his car and abducted her two children, prompting an AMBER Alert.
She was sentenced to 130 years in prison for her children's murders.
Monday's sentence means she will spend 195 years behind bars.
- Amber Pasztor sentenced in neighbor's death
- Amber Pasztor in court
- Amber Pasztor back in court
- Amber Alert update
- Amber Alert canceled
- Joshua Brown, key witness in Amber Guyger murder trial and neighbor of Botham Jean, shot to death in Dallas
- Amber Garrett changes her plea
- Neighbors speak out about baby's death
- Fort Wayne man sentenced to 63 years for shooting neighbor
- Witness in Fort Wayne coach's death sentenced