Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Amber Pasztor was in an Allen County courtroom this morning for a pretrial conference this morning.
You may remember back in November of 2017 the court ordered her psychological evaluation from the murder trial of her two kids in Elkhart county be re-evaluated along with another, independent evaluation to take place.
The pretrial conference was rescheduled for march 2nd where it is expected that the results of the evaluations will be revealed.
- Amber Pasztor in court
- Amber Pasztor back in court
- Amber Pasztor sentenced in neighbor's death
- Amber Alert update
- Amber Alert canceled
- Amber Garrett appears in court, grandma speaks out about charges
- Amber Garrett changes her plea
- Dakota Moran back in court
- Amber Alert cancelled for missing child in Auburn
- UPDATE: Amber Alert for 5-year-old Fort Wayne girl cancelled