FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - There is a new magistrate at the Allen County Juvenile Center.
Magistrate Carolyn Foley, who previously held the same position, was sworn in Thursday afternoon.
She replaces Magistrate Michael Douglass who resigned Wednesday.
Foley is leaving her job as a deputy prosecutor.
Now, she will be hearing juvenile and family cases at the Allen County Juvenile Center.
Foley is also the president of the Eckhart Public Library board.
She takes the bench Monday.
- Allen County swears in juvenile center magistrate
- East Allen County Schools hiring
- Allen County Fair begins Tuesday
- Allen County Judge Levine retiring
- Allen County commissioners host "County Night Out"
- Allen County sees big STI increase
- Fire damages house in northwest Allen County
- Car pulled from pond in Allen County
- Allen County monitoring water levels for residents
- East Allen County Schools focus on safety