FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — Forty-one more residents have tested positive for COVID-19 in Allen County, bringing the total to 729 as of Wednesday.
The Allen County Department of Health reported zero new deaths Wednesday, keeping the death total at 59 for the county.
SIGN UP FOR BREAKING NEWS ALERTS
Kroger and the Allen County Department of Health announced they will offer free, drive-through COVID-19 testing, by appointment only in the parking lot at Bishop Dwenger High School.
Basic demographic information on Allen County cases is provided on the website and will be updated at least once a week.
Patients must currently meet ISDH’s criteria to be tested, and strict protocol must be followed to ensure no one else is exposed while a mucus specimen is collected from the individual.
Anyone with a fever of 100 degrees and a cough should first call their healthcare provider to discuss their symptoms and determine the next course of action.
The following local healthcare providers have set up a specific screening for COVID-19:
• Fort Wayne Medical Education patients should call 260-423-2675
• IU Health patients should download the telemedicine application IU Health Virtual Visit and follow directions or call 260-234-5400
• Lutheran Health patients should call 260-435-5050
• Parkview patients should call 1-877-PPG-TODAY or their specific provider; Parkview has also set up a self-screening website at Parkview.com/covid19screening
• Neighborhood Health Clinic patients should call 260-458-2570