Photo Gallery 3 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — Three men were arrested last weekend after police pulled over an out of state vehicle.
The Allen County Sheriff's Department says just before 3 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 19, an officer responded to the area of Interstate 69 around the 302 mile marker on the report of a possible road rage incident involving a Gray Dodge Truck with a Mississippi license plate.
The deputy located a truck matching the description traveling southbound on I-69.
Deputies say they confirmed that the truck was speeding and pulled the vehicle over.
After initiating a traffic stop and approaching the vehicle, the deputy said he smelled a "very strong odor of raw marijuana coming from the passenger compartment."
During the roadside investigation, officers say 32.4 pounds of Marijuana with a street value of approximately $100,000, along with 2 handguns.
- Jorge L Delgado
- Nathan T Donlan
- Rogelio Medina III
All three were charged them with Possession of Marijuana and Dealing in Marijuana.
- Allen County deputies arrest 3 men after finding over 32 pounds of marijuana during I-69 traffic stop
- I-69 traffic flowing in all lanes again
- Deputies: Allen County safer after drug, gun arrests
- Semi catches fire, slows traffic on I-69 near Auburn
- INDOT to begin installing cameras on I-69, I-469 in Allen County
- Fort Wayne police find several pounds of meth in traffic stop
- Man dies in motorcycle crash on I-69
- Semi rolls over on ramp to I-69
- I-69 SB reopened after semi overturns
- Two hurt in motorcycle crash on I-69