GRABILL, Ind. (WFFT) — Allen County commissioners are bringing the county's government to the people.
Tuesday was the second fall "County Night Out" at the Grabill Park.
It is a way for people to ask questions and get information about various county departments including the Parks Department, Highway Department, Health Department, Department of Homeland Security and much more.
The final "County Night Out" event for this fall is scheduled for Tuesday, Oct. 8, in Huntertown at the Fire Department Headquarters, 15412 Lima Road.
It will go from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Allen County commissioners host "County Night Out"
- Commissioners approve $4.2 million for east Allen County revival
- Allen County Commissioners to hold hearings about bridge tax increase
- Allen County commissioners vote to ban swingers clubs
- Allen County Library hosting Homeschool Day
- Allen County Prosecutor's Office hosts strangulation training
- Purdue Extension-Allen County hosting Garden Walk and Plant Sale
- Allen County schools host Principal for a Day
- Allen County Health Commissioner comments on TB case at the Rescue Mission
- East Allen County Schools hiring