HUNTERTOWN, Ind. (WFFT) - The Allen County Sheriff Department is asking for your help in identifying two suspects in a burglary last month.
Allen County Sheriff say two men broke into a business near Huntertown on May 23rd, 2019 around 11:00 p.m.
They believe both suspects are white males in their mid to late 30s.
The shorter suspect is between 5'2" and 5'4" tall weighing approximately 150 to 170 lbs. The second suspect between 6'02" to 6'04" tall and weighing approximately 220 to 260 lbs.
A vehicle leaving the scene shortly after the break in is believed to be a GMC Sierra, between model years 2007 and 2011 with aftermarket tires and rims.
The two men were seen on servellience video searching the building, but the Sheriff Department did not disclose if anything was taken.
If you know any information about the break in, you’re asked to call the detective assigned to the case at 260-449-7413.
- Allen County Sheriff asking for help to ID burglary suspects
- Allen County Jail overcrowded, Sheriff fears numbers will increase
- Allen County Sheriff Dept. goes through dementia training
- Indiana State Police investigating disturbance involving Allen County Sheriff
- Burglary suspects arrested in Kosciusko County
- East Allen County Schools hiring
- Allen County Fair begins Tuesday
- Allen County Judge Levine retiring
- Burglary suspect surrenders after standoff
- LaGrange County Sheriff seeking shooting suspect