FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — The Allen County SPCA hopes to see record giving this #GivingTuesday with the help of two anonymous $15,000 gifts that will provide a dollar-for-dollar match on all donations, up to $30,000.
"Giving Tuesday is the single largest donation day of the year for us. Because we receive no tax dollars, and are supported solely by donations, Giving Tuesday helps us save so many lives! Best of all, thanks to these generous matching gifts, donors can help us save twice as many," Executive Director of the Allen County SPCA Jessica Henry said.
To put the impact of this opportunity in perspective, if the Allen County SPCA is able to meet its $30,000 goal, the funds, when matched, will cover the cost of nearly all of the medications and vaccinations the shelter will use in all of 2020.
Giving Tuesday takes place on Tuesday, Dec. 3. this year.
ACSPCA says all donations made on Tuesday from 12 a.m. - 11:59 p.m. will be matched dollar for dollar, up to $30,000.
You can donate online or make your donation by phone by calling (260) 744-0454.
Donations can also be made in person by visiting the shelter at 4914 S. Hanna St., Fort Wayne, IN 46806.
For more details on the #GivingTuesday movement, visit their website. www.GivingTuesday.org.
- Allen County SPCA seeks to meet $30,000 match for Giving Tuesday
- Allen County SPCA donations doubled for #givingTuesday
- Allen County SPCA #givingTuesday effort breaks record
- Allen County SPCA pays it forward
- K9 Fun Run helps Allen County SPCA
- SPCA seeking help for pets
- Allen County SPCA, shelter argue over euthanized dog
- Allen County SPCA holds 3rd annual Howl-O-Ween
- Allen County SPCA urging for pets to stay inside
- UPDATE: Allen County SPCA replacing broken AC after community support