FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Non-profits across the country are hoping you will help out on "Giving Tuesday."
"Giving Tuesday,"which is always the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, encourages people to donate to charity after a weekend of spending.
Donations Tuesday at the Allen County SPCA go twice as far thanks to a $15,000 match.
"We use our donor dollars wisely to save lives of animals like Snoopy here, who was literally tube fed. He weighed less than one pound when he came to the Allen County SPCA," said executive director Jessica Henry.
For ways you can donate, visit the Allen County SCPA's website.
- Allen County SPCA donations doubled for #givingTuesday
- Allen County SPCA #givingTuesday effort breaks record
- K9 Fun Run helps Allen County SPCA
- Allen County SPCA pays it forward
- Allen County SPCA, shelter argue over euthanized dog
- Allen County SPCA holds 3rd annual Howl-O-Ween
- Allen County SPCA urging for pets to stay inside
- Allen County SPCA and Cinda B team up for Paws and Purses
- SPCA seeking help for pets
- SPCA waiving adoption fee for Black Friday