FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) -- Tickets are on sale now for the chance to win a brand new 2020 Subaru Outback valued at $30,800.
On Christmas eve, one lucky winner will be drawn and become its proud owner thanks to the generosity of Bob Rohrman Subaru of Fort Wayne.
All proceeds from the raffle will help to support pets and pet owners in need at the Allen County SPCA.
Melissa Gibson with the Allen County SPCA says working with Subaru during this time to raise funds is a big help.
"They never let us down. They always come to our rescue, especially this year," Gibson said. "On Oct. 20, we were supposed to have Growl at the Moon, which is one of our biggest fundraisers and we weren’t able to do that. Alas, Subaru comes through again and donates this car, and so we’re really hoping to recoup what revenue we lost due to COVID."
A maximum of 5,000 tickets will be sold.
Raffle tickets are $25 each, and are available for sale through 10 a.m. EST on Dec. 24 at the following locations:
- Allen County SPCA (4914 S. Hanna St., Fort Wayne, IN 46806)
- H.O.P.E. For Animals (1333 Maycrest Dr., Fort Wayne, IN 46805)
- Bob Rohrman Subaru of Fort Wayne (502 W. Coliseum Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN 46808)
- Paw's-n-Claw's Pet Care Palace (1313 W. Coliseum Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN 46808)
- Pawsitively Paradise Pet Resort (43 North 200 West, Angola, IN 46703)
- McMahon's Best-One Tire & Auto Care (all four locations in Fort Wayne)
Please note that tickets may be purchased with cash or check only and must be obtained in person at one of the locations listed above.
For more information about the raffle or to view official contest rules, visit the ACSPCA website.