Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The Allen County Library is hosting Homeschool Day.
The event will offer information and resources to parents who are considering homeschooling their children.
There will also be resources for those who already do home-school teaching.
They'll be going over various learning styles and methods.
The community engagement manager, Stephanny Smith, said you'll also learn how home-schoolers can use the library as a resource.
"This is typically the time of year our libraries have parents reach out to them because they are thinking about making the switch. Even though school has already started for a lot of kids, this is really a busy time for those parents who are thinking about it or gearing up for the new school year at home,” Smith explained.
The event will be August 25 from 1pm to 4pm.
The program is free.
- Allen County Library hosting Homeschool Day
- Korea Fest takes over Allen County Library
- Allen County commissioners host "County Night Out"
- Allen County schools host Principal for a Day
- Allen County Prosecutor's Office hosts strangulation training
- Purdue Extension-Allen County hosting Garden Walk and Plant Sale
- East Allen County Schools hiring
- Allen County Fair begins Tuesday
- Allen County Judge Levine retiring
- Fort Wayne celebrates Money Smart Week at Allen County Public Library