FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — The 5-month-old baby that died Sunday morning has been identified by the Allen County Coroner’s Office.
The baby was identifeid as Da’Coldest Antromik King Johnson who was pronounced dead at Parkview Hospital Randallia around 9 a.m. on Sunday.
The coroner has determined the cause of death as blunt force injuries of the head and the manner of death is homicide.
Da’Coldest Johnson is the 24th homicide in Allen County for this year.
This incident remains under investigation.
- Allen County Coroner: 5-month-old boy's death is a homicide
- Allen County Coroner's Office will investigate human remains found behind Fort Wayne home
- Allen County Coroner’s Office takes new approach to identify body
- Toddler's death ruled a homicide
- Coroner identifies shooting victim
- East Allen County Schools hiring
- Allen County Fair begins Tuesday
- Allen County Judge Levine retiring
- Coroner ID's Indiana boy killed in school bus crash
- Blackford County coroner looking for woman's family