FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) -- City leaders are getting ready for Wednesday evening’s All In Allen Comprehensive Plan Kickoff.
Throughout the planning process, there will be significant opportunities for public engagement.
The final plan will provide guidance to decision-makers and elected officials regarding land use and zoning, policy creation, and capital improvements.
Councilwoman Michelle Chambers is hoping for a good turn out.
“It's pretty much the blueprint any city would use for their comprehensive plan. It's comprehensive. It's going to deal with a lot of things. You want to make sure you do have that equal representation from everybody at the table,” Chambers explained.
The event will take place at the Grand Wayne Convention Center in downtown Fort Wayne from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- All In Allen County Comprehensive Plan takes place Wednesday
- All In Allen Comprehensive Plan kick off is a success
- Jay School Corporation developing comprehensive security plan
- Korea Fest takes over Allen County Library
- Huntington University embarks on final stretch of comprehensive campaign
- Allen County plans legal action against opioid companies
- Allen County Health Commissioner announces plans to retire
- Thousands take advantage of early voting in Allen County
- East Allen County Schools hiring
- Allen County Fair begins Tuesday