FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The man who is accused of molesting a child, and was involved in a stand-off with police was in court Wednesday.
Trumarkus Alexander hired his own attorney and was served a no-contact order Wednesday in court. He refused to sign the order.
Alexander is being charged with child molestation, battery of someone under 14, neglect of a dependent, posession of a firearm, and criminal recklessness.
He'll be back in court December 20th, where his trial date will be set.
- Subject of stand-off in court
- Subject of standoff faces new charges
- Indiana teacher shortage includes STEM subjects, languages
- ACLU urges high court to let Indiana abortion rulings stand
- Accused murderer stands trial
- subject identified and cleared of connection with home invasion, neighbors react
- Woman subject of statewide Silver Alert was in Steuben County Jail
- Stand Down offers resources to veterans
- Man falls from Noble County tree stand
- 'Unger Mountain' standing at Southwood High School