DEKALB, COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- Alcohol is believed to be a factor in a crash that sent one man to the hospital in DeKalb County.
The crash happened Saturday morning in the area of CR 70 and SR 3. Daniel Becker, 23, of Ossian was northbound on SR 3 and turned left onto CR 70 when he left the roadway at a high speed and crashed into a ditch.
He was transported to Parkview Regional Medical Center to be treated for bruising to his forehead.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Alcohol believed to be factor in DeKalb County crash
- Alcohol believed to be a factor in DeKalb County crash
- Alcohol believed to be a factor in early morning crash
- Car Crash in DeKalb County
- Dekalb County police investigate two vehicle crash
- Two dead in DeKalb County crash
- Two hurt in DeKalb County crash
- DeKalb County considering CFO regulations
- DeKalb County Jail needs repairs
- DeKalb County creating Veterans Court