KOSCIUSKO COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- An Akron, Indiana woman is in critical condition after a two vehicle crash in Kosciusko County Friday morning.
Police were called just before 11:00 a.m. to SR 25 and 100 south. The crash involved a southbound Chevy Tahoe, and a westbound Ford Escort crossing State Road 25 on 100 South at the intersection. Evidence indicated the Ford failed to yield to the Chevy Tahoe.
The driver of the Escort was Arissa Hammond, 40, of Akron. She was taken to Lutheran Hospital in critical condition. The driver of the Tahoe, Jaden Biddle, 21, was not hurt in the crash.
Officers said the crash is still under investigation.
- Akron woman in critical condition after two vehicle crash
- Two in critical condition after motorcycle crashes into multiple vehicles
- Woman in critical condition after motorcycle crash in Fort Wayne
- Beating leaves woman in critical condition
- House fire leaves woman in critical condition
- Auburn teenager critically injured in vehicle crash
- One person in critical condition after motorcycle crash
- Two Dead, and two more in critical condition after crash
- Man airlifted in critical condition after Kosciusko County crash
- Woman critically hurt after car crash