Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Addison Agen sung the national anthem getting people pumped to take action against cancer at Homestead High School.
The Relay For Life event's funds go toward cancer research, patient care, and prevention initiatives.
The organizer of the event said it's a great way to honor survivors, and get the community involved to raise money.
"We were lucky enough to have Addison Agen help us kick off our opening ceremony today. Our goal is $100,000," Joe Ensley said.
Addison signed autographs and took pictures with attendees for a donation that will go toward the event's fundraising goal.
There was also games, a silent auction, a bounce house, bingo and Tae Kwon Do demonstrations.
- Relay for Life event features Addison Agen
- WFFT sits down with Addison Agen
- April Tinsley case featured on Investigation Discovery
- Nick's Kitchen to be featured in first Flavored Nation
- Pro-Life supporters march downtown for Right to Life Rally
- Veteran remembers events of D-Day
- Better Business Bureau hosts shred event
- Lutheran Hospital holds Remembrance Tree event
- Lutheran Hospital celebrates donate life month