FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The trail of a Fort Wayne man accused of murder began Tuesday, January 8, 2019.
Tyrion McNair is facing a murder charge with an additional charge of using a firearm in the offense.
McNair is accused of helping kill 26 year old Javon Burnett on Easter morning in 2018 at The Summit at Ridgewood Apartments.
Both McNair and Joshua Smiley were accused of the murder after several witness came forward.
McNair was already under federal investigation at the time of his arrest. His trial is expected to last until Thursday.
- Accused murderer stands trial
- Trial of Fort Wayne man accused of murder begins
- New Haven man declared incompetent to stand trial
- Trial set in Meijer gas station murder
- Trial set for April Tinsley's alleged murderer
- Trial begins for Ligonier murder suspect
- Trial date set for teenager accused of reckless homicide
- Stand Down offers resources to veterans
- Man falls from Noble County tree stand
- Subject of stand-off in court