FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The trail of a Fort Wayne man accused of murder began Tuesday, January 8, 2019.
Tyrion McNair is facing a murder charge with an additional charge of using a firearm in the offense.
McNair is accused of helping kill 26 year old Javon Burnett on Easter morning in 2018 at The Summit at Ridgewood Apartments.
Both McNair and Joshua Smiley were accused of the murder after several witness came forward.
McNair was already under federal investigation at the time of his arrest. His trial is expected to last until Thursday.
- Accused murderer stands trial
- Trial of Fort Wayne man accused of murder begins
- Former Nazi guard, 93, to stand trial in Germany over thousands of camp murders
- New Haven man declared incompetent to stand trial
- Trial set in Meijer gas station murder
- Trial set for April Tinsley's alleged murderer
- Trial begins for Ligonier murder suspect
- Accused murderer in court for first appearance
- Trial date set for teenager accused of reckless homicide
- Man accused of 2012 murder appears in Allen County court