FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Leon Lumpkin made his initial appearance in front of an Allen County judge on Monday morning.
Lumpkin is facing two murder charges, two robbery charges, two armed robbery charges as well as using a firearm to commit a felony.
All of these charges stem from an incident on May 30th where it was believed Lumpkin shot and killed Arrianna Henderson at Chapel Oaks Apartments.
Police then surrounded the Village at Hanna Apartments to try to capture Lumpkin, but he was not inside when police enter. He was eventually arrested the following Friday.
Lumpkin's trial will be set on June 26th and he's being held in the Allen County Jail without bond.
- Accused murderer in court for first appearance
- Man accused of 2012 murder appears in Allen County court
- Suspect in November murder appears in court
- Suspect in 2016 murder appears in court
- Shooting suspect appears in court
- Cordell Hughes appears in court
- April Tinsley's accused murderer appears in court for the first time
- Man charged with five-year-old's murder appears in court
- Murder suspect in court
- McNair appears in court for trial setting